Advertising Department Helps companies advertise their businesses and services online. We at Cloveebiz Limited help you to advertise your business on Facebook, a social website that has more than 200 million visitors all over the world and more than 10 million Nigerian visitors a month, Google and yahoo, websites with more than 1 billion visitors all over the world and over 30 million Nigerian visitors.
THESE ARE WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS THAT MAKE OUR ONLINE ADVERTISING THE BEST CHOICE FOR THEIR COMPANY.
- Opportunity Analysis and Competitive Research: We assist them in identifying the best opportunities in their niche. Our research lays the foundation for their project future success.
- Strategy Development: Our results-oriented strategies deliver their advert to targeted audience.
- Keyword Research: This is the cornerstone of all campaigns. We research all competitive keywords that will help \advert appear to target audience and keep monitoring them to make sure the keywords are being used by people browsing the internet.
- Graphic Design: Our graphic designer gives you the best graphics and animation for the adverts.
- Reporting: We provide our customers with a report on the move their advert.
- Setting Up: We setup text and banner ad on each social media with the right keywords and attractive animation for their advert to attract the right audience.
- We also setup advert management system for the client to see their advert daily analysis, budget, clicks and impressions anywhere he or she is in the world.
- Transparency: Once your account is up, we give you login details to see how your advert is performing.
NOTE: ALL PAYMENT MUST BE DONE IN ADVANCE; BECAUSE IT IS A PREPAID ADVERT, WE PAY TO THE WEBSITE ON THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP THE ADVERT ACCOUNT.
ESTIMATED PRICES FOR ADVERTISING ON GOOGLE, YAHOO AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
Setting up the advert = N20,000 for each of the website.
The cost of advertising depends on your budget.
UNDERSTANDING ONLINE ADVERTISING TECHNIQUES!
DAILY BUDGET AND COST PER CLICK: The daily budget for each website ie GOOGLE/FACEBOOK is a minimum of $10, and maximum depends on your company advertising budget. However, the higher your daily budget the more your adverts appear in a day (A daily budget means how much you are willing to spend in a day for your advert and Google, Yahoo, Facebook will not exceed that budget in a day. If your clicks in a day reach your daily budget, your advert will stop running until the next day when another daily budget will start, and if your clicks did not reach the daily budget, they will carry the balance over to the next day). Each click cost a minimum of 35 cents.
COST-PER-THOUSAND IMPRESSIONS (CPM): CPM bidding means that you pay based on the number of impressions (times your ads appear) that you receive on the Google Display Network, Facebook and yahoo advert.
CPM stands for cost-per-thousand impressions, so you pay for each set of a thousand views of your ad. You set CPM bids to tell any of the online advertising platform how much you’re willing to pay for that set of impressions.
CPM bidding is best suited for advertisers who are focused on brand awareness. For advertisers whose main goal is sales or website traffic, CPC bidding (pay for each click on your ad) might be a better option.
You set a maximum CPM (or “max CPM”) bid as the highest amount that you’re willing to pay for 1,000 views of your ad.
IMPRESSIONS: An impression (in the context of online advertising) is a measure of the number of times an ad is displayed or seen by visitors, whether it is clicked on or not. Each time an ad displays or seen by visitor it is counted as one impression.
When someone searches on search engines and your ad displays, it’s considered an impression. You can monitor impressions from your Search Engine Visibility Online Advertising dashboard.
GOOGLE BANNER ADVERT; IMAGE SPECIFICATION
Half banner (234×60)
Wide skyscraper (160×600)
Small rectangle (180×150)
Vertical banner (120 x 240)
Small Square (200×200)
Medium rectangle (300×250)
Large rectangle (336×280)
Half page (300×600)
Mobile banner (320×50)
Large leaderboard (970×90)
Google image ads are limited to 150KB in size, and should have a minimal effect on load time for most sites.