Advertising Department Helps companies advertise their businesses and services online. We at Cloveebiz Limited help you to advertise your business on Facebook, a social website that has more than 200 million visitors all over the world and more than 10 million Nigerian visitors a month, Google and yahoo, websites with more than 1 billion visitors all over the world and over 30 million Nigerian visitors.
The benefits of working with Cloveebiz include:
- The members of our team possess a broad range of experience and expertise, so every phase of your project is monitored and implemented to ensure the highest-quality result.
- Our creative and technical team members are immediately involved in your brainstorming sessions, enabling us to understand your goals and strategies to give you the best possible solution.
- We develop and maintain trusting; mutually beneficial relationships with our clients by working hard at team-building with your organization to be sure business objectives are met.
- We use a project management process that actively involves our clients during the duration of the project and employ cost-effective approaches that are sensitive to budget concerns.
- Cloveebiz understands how to make the web work for you. We strive to understand your Overall Work flow, how the web can work to achieve those goals and deliver a website that exceeds expectations.
THESE ARE WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS THAT MAKE OUR ONLINE ADVERTISING THE BEST CHOICE FOR THEIR COMPANY.
- Opportunity Analysis and Competitive Research: We assist them in identifying the best opportunities in their niche. Our research lays the foundation for their project future success.
- Strategy Development: Our results-oriented strategies deliver their advert to targeted audience.
- Keyword Research: This is the cornerstone of all campaigns. We research all competitive keywords that will help \advert appear to target audience and keep monitoring them to make sure the keywords are being used by people browsing the internet.
- Graphic Design: Our graphic designer gives you the best graphics and animation for the adverts.
- Reporting: We provide our customers with a report on the move their advert.
- Setting Up: We setup text and banner ad on each social media with the right keywords and attractive animation for their advert to attract the right audience.
- We also setup advert management system for the client to see their advert daily analysis, budget, clicks and impressions anywhere he or she is in the world.
- Transparency: Once your account is up, we give you login details to see how your advert is performing.
NOTE: ALL PAYMENT MUST BE DONE IN ADVANCE; BECAUSE IT IS A PREPAID ADVERT, WE PAY TO THE WEBSITE ON THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP THE ADVERT ACCOUNT.
ESTIMATED PRICES FOR ADVERTISING ON GOOGLE, YAHOO AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
Setting up the advert = N20,000 for each of the website.
|DURATION||TOTAL AMOUNT FOR ADVERTISING ON EACH WEBSITE|
|One Week||=N= 80,100|
|Two Weeks||=N= 120,200|
|One Month||=N= 200,000|
|Monthly Social Media Advertising||=N= 50,000|
UNDERSTANDING ONLINE ADVERTISING TECHNIQUES!
DAILY BUDGET AND COST PER CLICK: The daily budget for each website ie GOOGLE/FACEBOOK is a minimum of $10, and maximum depends on your company advertising budget. However, the higher your daily budget the more your adverts appear in a day (A daily budget means how much you are willing to spend in a day for your advert and Google, Yahoo, Facebook will not exceed that budget in a day. If your clicks in a day reach your daily budget, your advert will stop running until the next day when another daily budget will start, and if your clicks did not reach the daily budget, they will carry the balance over to the next day). Each click cost a minimum of 35 cents.
COST-PER-THOUSAND IMPRESSIONS (CPM): CPM bidding means that you pay based on the number of impressions (times your ads appear) that you receive on the Google Display Network, Facebook and yahoo advert.
CPM stands for cost-per-thousand impressions, so you pay for each set of a thousand views of your ad. You set CPM bids to tell any of the online advertising platform how much you’re willing to pay for that set of impressions.
CPM bidding is best suited for advertisers who are focused on brand awareness. For advertisers whose main goal is sales or website traffic, CPC bidding (pay for each click on your ad) might be a better option.
You set a maximum CPM (or “max CPM”) bid as the highest amount that you’re willing to pay for 1,000 views of your ad.
IMPRESSIONS: An impression (in the context of online advertising) is a measure of the number of times an ad is displayed or seen by visitors, whether it is clicked on or not. Each time an ad displays or seen by visitor it is counted as one impression.
When someone searches on search engines and your ad displays, it’s considered an impression. You can monitor impressions from your Search Engine Visibility Online Advertising dashboard.
GOOGLE BANNER ADVERT; IMAGE SPECIFICATION
- Leaderboard (728×90)
- Banner (468×60)
- Half banner (234×60)
- Button (125×125)
- Skyscraper (120×600)
- Wide skyscraper (160×600)
- Small rectangle (180×150)
- Vertical banner (120 x 240)
- Small Square (200×200)
- Square (250×250)
- Medium rectangle (300×250)
- Large rectangle (336×280)
- Half page (300×600)
- Mobile banner (320×50)
- Large leaderboard (970×90)
Google image ads are limited to 150KB in size, and should have a minimal effect on load time for most sites.
“WhatsApp is the new SMS. We’ve realised that WhatsApp can be a very strong marketing tool. It is a good one-to-one platform for direct communication with our listeners”.
You can use WhatsApp to send images, audio files, short video clips of your products and text messages to users across the world. Unlike SMS or Email, there are less restriction on the format and delivery chances are higher.
Cost for advertising for you on whatsapp
|N30,000 per month|
These plans below are priced according to how many Monthly Subscriptions
|Emails addresses||Cost (Naira)||Time||Number of Emails|
Email marketing is cheaper than other online advertising.
If you send out 100,000 emails and 10,000 recipients open it, it cost N30,000 but if you do advert on google or facebook and 10,000 visitors click on the advert, it will cost you N160,000 (Calculating from 10 cent per click)
Remember in google and facebook, if your money finishes your advert will stop running and nobody will see it again but in email marketing, the emails you send remains in the recipients inbox for ever and ever. I have a client who called me recently that he got my email two years ago and now he needs my service and he has to go to his achieve and dig it out.
This is a very cost-effective method for a business to market its products or services to a broad audience. If you can plan an effective email campaign with a quality business email list then you can get great results from it, since the emails are delivered to people’s email boxes, there is possibility that out of 100,000 emails you sent, 70,000 people will reach their destination.
An important advantage of business email marketing is that it allows you to reach a large audience with minimal effort. It is relatively cheap to launch a business to business email marketing campaign when compared to other marketing methods. Often, you will already have your own email list that you have compiled from your own client base.
The cost to broadcast emails is also very low compared to traditional mailshots. Often, each email will cost less than N1 per email if sent in high enough volumes. Therefore, the cost is very low to broadcast an email marketing campaign.
EFFECTIVENESS OF ONLINE ADVERTISING COMPARED TO OFFLINE
- Online advertising provides you with instant leads. When people visit your website they can access your product or service information immediately. This is not possible with print advertising. Print gives the reader a tiny snippet of what your business is about then requires further action, oftentimes online. Online advertising can lead them directly to purchase a product from you, book an appointment or print out directions to your store.
- Also, online advertisements are much easier to remember. You can probably think of a dozen website addresses you’d like to check out, can you remember a dozen phone numbers given in a print ad? Potential customers can bookmark your website or send you an email for more information. Print advertising gets tossed in the trash.
- Have you ever paid for a print ad and needed to make a change? Too late. Print ads need to be scheduled days, often weeks, ahead of time and have very little room for error. If a price changes, hours change or a product is no longer available, you paid for an offline ad that is now worthless. Whereas, any online ads can be altered in a matter of minutes.
- Lastly, interactive advertising can be targeted so specifically that it knocks print advertising completely out of the picture. If you need a 20-year-old surfboarder who is into rock music, online advertising can find some for you. This gives you the best possible results for your budget. Print media covers a much more vague audience, which wastes your valuable advertising dollars.
While some advertisers have tried their best to ignore Google mobile advertising, it’s time for even the most determined deniers to get their heads out from the sand. Increasingly more search usage continues to shift to mobile devices, with Google reporting that in some cases over 50% of all search queries are conducted on a mobile device. With mobile search traffic growing 200% year over year, you’d have to be out of your mind to miss out on mobile.
Even for those psyched to mobilize for mobile devices, it can hard to know what needs to be done to ensure success, especially considering that Google mobile advertising is a relatively new concept for many users. Always seeking to understand and match the needs of small businesses, we’ve boosted our most popular free tool to help advertisers take advantage of this exciting mobile madness.